We are looking for a hard-working and reliable construction worker to work on buildings and other construction projects.
Your responsibilities as a construction worker may include, but not limited to,
- loading/Offloading and carrying materials, tools and equipment to proper locations at construction sites
- preparing and applying construction materials to build structures or fill gaps
- proper levelling and floating of concrete to ensure for a level finish
- cleaning out debris, hazardous materials and discarded material from site as necessary
- Leaving construction tools and equipment clean and stored in an orderly fashion after each use
- operating construction equipment like power drills, trench rammers and pneumatic hammers is beneficial
- providing assistance to fellow construction site workers in erecting and dismantling of scaffolding
- High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma preferred, but not required
- Capable of working in a team.
- Knowledge of Polish is a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow instructions and safety rules
- Willingness to undertake training if necessary
- Desire to work long shifts
- Great physical stamina is mandatory.
What we offer:
Apply for this job